Reports are the Spanish media indicate that the Campos team – which was recently bought out by shareholder José Ramón Carabante – will change its name to Hispania Racing F1 Team.
The new name of the team would stem from Carabante’s Grupo Hispania.
The same sources are also indicating that Karun Chandhok is all but assured as the team’s second driver.
Team founder Adrián Campos’ involvement in the outfit is purely in name, and the team will look to modify its label before the start of the 2010 season.
Spanish newsagency EFE is reporting that Carabante will make a media presentation in Murcia on Thursday.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘Tasman Cup (1964-1975)’ - 19 September, 2017
- Hamilton wins in Singapore as Ferrari self-destructs - 18 September, 2017
- Pérez confirmed at Force India - 17 September, 2017
- Supercars: Sandown’s safety headache - 17 September, 2017
- Vettel storms to vital Singapore pole - 17 September, 2017