BBC’s F1 presenter Jake Humphrey proudly posted a picture of the commentary team quintet on Twitter – himself, Jonathan Legard, Eddie Jordan, Martin Brundle and David Coulthard – after filming a season preview edition set to be broadcast on the BBC next week.
But something’s amiss with the picture – perhaps several things!
- Firstly, why is DC not cozying up to the others? Did Martin cut the cheese just before the shot was taken?
- Secondly, where is Jake’s hand going?
- Third, is Eddie’s fly undone?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘Tasman Cup (1964-1975)’ - 19 September, 2017
- Hamilton wins in Singapore as Ferrari self-destructs - 18 September, 2017
- Pérez confirmed at Force India - 17 September, 2017
- Supercars: Sandown’s safety headache - 17 September, 2017
- Vettel storms to vital Singapore pole - 17 September, 2017