The 46-year-old muso, however, will not just be rehashing his own songs for the upcoming F1 show but, like any deejay worth his salt, will thrill the crowd by spinning dance music and picking out other artists’ tunes at random.
“I’m a DJ, so I’ll be playing what’s new, some other stuff and some of my songs. It’s going to be a dance party rather than a Fatboy Slim party. I don’t play just my own songs when I’m DJing,” he sais, when speaking with Malaysia’s The Star.
Event organiser also announced that rapper Wyclef Jean will be performing at the event’s after-party as well.
[Image via WhyFame]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘Tasman Cup (1964-1975)’ - 19 September, 2017
- Hamilton wins in Singapore as Ferrari self-destructs - 18 September, 2017
- Pérez confirmed at Force India - 17 September, 2017
- Supercars: Sandown’s safety headache - 17 September, 2017
- Vettel storms to vital Singapore pole - 17 September, 2017