Anyone got a spare £29,995 they’d like to spare me?
Partnered with Olivier Panis, the pair took the former Tyrrell team to sixth in the 2001 Constructors’ Standings with 17 points, with podium finishes at Spain and Germany that year, both to Villeneuve.
The 003 was certainly not regarded as one of the marque’s finest efforts in its brief F1 history, but being a piece of F1 memorabilia, it’s hard to pass up this kind of opportunity! And don’t I know it!
Rumours that Stefan GP have put an early bid are yet to be confirmed…
[Original image via F1 Fanatic]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘Tasman Cup (1964-1975)’ - 19 September, 2017
- Hamilton wins in Singapore as Ferrari self-destructs - 18 September, 2017
- Pérez confirmed at Force India - 17 September, 2017
- Supercars: Sandown’s safety headache - 17 September, 2017
- Vettel storms to vital Singapore pole - 17 September, 2017