The first spy shots of BMW’s M3 DTM car have been published for the first time, with a prototype car snapped in action at the Oschersleben circuit.
The carmaker will take the wraps off its concept DTM car in Munich in a week’s time, and it has gone on the record as saying that the final appearance of its car will differ from the version first unveiled.
BMW will enter three teams in the DTM championship next year: Schnitzer and RBM have both been frontrunners in the WTCC, while Reinhold Motorsport GmbH is the third team.
[Images via Bild]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘Tasman Cup (1964-1975)’ - 19 September, 2017
- Hamilton wins in Singapore as Ferrari self-destructs - 18 September, 2017
- Pérez confirmed at Force India - 17 September, 2017
- Supercars: Sandown’s safety headache - 17 September, 2017
- Vettel storms to vital Singapore pole - 17 September, 2017