Hardly the start to his home race for Adrian Sutil, who crashed a high-powered supercar on the Nurburgring’s infamous Nordschleife circuit.
The 28-year-old was enjoying some laps of the daunting circuit in a Gumbert Apollo when he lost control and hit the crash barriers.
The car was photographed being taken from the scene on a flatbed truck, with the car’s carbonfibre bodywork suffering just superficial damage.
[Image via MotorAuthority]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘Tasman Cup (1964-1975)’ - 19 September, 2017
- Hamilton wins in Singapore as Ferrari self-destructs - 18 September, 2017
- Pérez confirmed at Force India - 17 September, 2017
- Supercars: Sandown’s safety headache - 17 September, 2017
- Vettel storms to vital Singapore pole - 17 September, 2017