The late Ayrton Senna forged a reputation across the world for his incredible talent behind the wheel, but he was also a very talented ‘aeromodelist’ – that is, at flying remote-control aeroplanes.
The Brazilian indulged in this habit for much of his motorsport career, and he had a vast collection of custom-built planes that he took around the world with him. Unfortunately, he did land up crashing a few from time to time!
Check out the video below of Ayrton in action…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCC: Chilton claims first Citroën win - 8 August, 2016
- WTCC: Grid penalty for López - 8 August, 2016
- WTCC: LADAs struggle with extra weight - 7 August, 2016
- WTCC: López inherits pole after Guerrieri penalised - 7 August, 2016
- WTCC: Girolami gets Volvo test drive - 5 August, 2016