Kicking off a new series on RichardsF1.com, titled ‘Great Moments in Motorsport Punditry’ (or GMIMP for short), we flash back to the 2000 V8 Supercars round in Canberra, where Marcos Ambrose’s Ford sheds it left-rear wheel.
Watch what happens next, as told by commentators Mark Oastler, Neil Crompton and the late Barry Sheene…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘Tasman Cup (1964-1975)’ - 19 September, 2017
- Hamilton wins in Singapore as Ferrari self-destructs - 18 September, 2017
- Pérez confirmed at Force India - 17 September, 2017
- Supercars: Sandown’s safety headache - 17 September, 2017
- Vettel storms to vital Singapore pole - 17 September, 2017