Having spent the past two seasons running a multitude of different sponsors, DJR Team Penske will run with naming rights sponsorship from the Shell petroleum brand for the entire 2017 Australian Supercars season.
The championship’s oldest team will run as the ‘Shell V Power Racing Team’, with its pair of Ford FG X Falcons sporting a striking red, yellow and white paint scheme in deference to the team’s long-time sponsor.
The livery was unveiled at a press conference in Melbourne today where the team’s lead drivers, Fabian Coulthard and his new teammate Scott McLaughlin, were in attendance.
Coulthard finished twelfth overall in the Drivers’ Championship standings in his first season with DJR Team Penske, claiming two podium finishes.
The team also confirmed its Pirtek Enduro Cup co-driver pairings, with Tony D’Alberto partnering Coulthard while McLaughlin will reunite with his former Garry Rogers Motorsport teammate Alexandre Prémat.
Image via DJR Team Penske
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Waters inks contract extension - 23 August, 2017
- Podcast: James Bond in Formula 1? - 19 August, 2017
- Ronnie Peterson documentary set to screen in cinemas - 13 August, 2017
- WTCC: Catsburg claims controversial pole - 16 July, 2017
- Gallery: F1 Live London - 13 July, 2017