Max Verstappen celebrated his 20th birthday with a commanding victory in the Malaysia Grand Prix after a controlled drive which saw him overtake championship leader Lewis Hamilton in the early stages. This came as Sebastian Vettel ran through the field to finish fourth from last on the grid.
More to follow..
Image via Red Bull Content Pool
Latest posts by Ahmad Shallouf (see all)
- Verstappen takes Malaysia in stride - 1 October, 2017
- Hamilton on pole, Vettel last - 30 September, 2017
- Ricciardo dominates FP2 in Singapore - 15 September, 2017
- Ricciardo on top in FP1 - 15 September, 2017
- F2: Ghiotto atones penalty with Sprint Race victory - 3 September, 2017