You have now successfully pre-registered for the RichardsF1.com 2012 F1 Predictions Competition.
When a round of the RichardsF1.com 2012 F1 Predictions Competition is open you can enter your prediction using the web link you will be emailed, or by visiting the RichardsF1.com website in the week leading up to each Grand Prix.
Read on to learn more about the Competition Rules, or click here to return to the RichardsF1.com homepage.
Whoever gets the highest overall score throughout the year will win our major prize. We will also have random prizes on offer throughout the season.
How To Enter
You have until the start of qualifying on Saturday to make your predictions for each round.
Each player must submit predictions for the pole sitter, the race winner, the top-two finishing teams and the top-eight finishers in the race. See below for the rules in full.
Entrants score points in each round as follows:
- Correctly naming the pole sitter: 1 point
- Correctly naming the race winner: 2 point
- Correctly naming the eight driver/s who finish in the top eight positions in the race: 1 point each
- Correctly naming the two top-finishing teams in the race: 1 point each
- Correctly predicting the finishing order of the two top-finishing teams: 2 points each
An additional five-point bonus is awarded to any entrant who correctly predicts all of the above in any given round.