The confirmation everyone has grown sick of waiting for will take place on Thursday, with Fernando Alonso speculated to move to Ferrari, the Spanish media reports.
Alonso is expected to line up next to Felipe Massa, with Kimi Räikkönen tipped for a McLaren return alongside current Champion Lewis Hamilton.
Alonso’s anticipated contract with Ferrari is believed to take him to the end of the 2014 season, with 2015 remaining an option. With the predicted €125M (£115M) deal over five season believed by many F1 insiders to have been in place for some time already, 28-year-old Alonso is expected to remain in a Ferrari until the end of his career.
Hurry up and announce it!!!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020