Adrian Sutil will decide upon which team to race for in 2010 within the next "five to ten days", according to his manager, Manfred Zimmermann.
It emerged that Force India has exercised its option on the German to extend the current contract by another season. But that clause must also be signed off by Sutil, and he has been connected with potential moves to other teams.
"We have several possibilities," Zimmermann is quoted by the SID news agency. "Force India is a good option and probably the best one," he added, describing the Silverstone-based team’s offer as "very interesting".
Who not just say you’re keen for him to re-sign then?
It is believed Sutil is holding out for a pay-rise, with Zimmerman saying only that "Adrian has developed into an experienced Formula One driver."
Not to mention an expensive one, given the repair bills he’s given the team with all of his shunts this season!
[Image from formula1.com]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Evans romps to pole in Santiago - 19 January, 2020
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019