Of course you aren’t Bruno! Why would we think that?!
With Bruno Senna making his F1 debut with Campos Cosworth next year, and with the deal to be formally launched in Spain on tonight, he insists that his inclusion in the team is not down to personal sponsorship.
It has been rumoured in recent months that Senna comes bundled with sponsors including Brazilian companies Embratel and perhaps the oil giant Petrobras, but he has of course denied these claims.
The contract I have done does not depend on taking sponsorship to the team," Senna insisted, clarifying that he will now work with the team to attract sponsors to Campos.
Isn’t that the same thing? I’m pretty certain that the Senna name will be quite the sponsor magnet!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020