Good news for Toro Rosso!
Sébastien Buemi will be remaining at the Toro Rosso team for next season. The 2009 rookie scored a points finish on four occasions in his debut Formula One campaign, with back-to-back points results in Brazil and Abu Dhabi.
The impressive Buemi finished the season as highest placed of any of Toro Rosso’s three drivers, with six points placing him in sixteenth position overall.
The Swiss driver also admitted to being in talks with Toyota and Red Bull for 2010 roles, before re-signing with Toro Rosso.
It is expected he will be joined by Jaime Alguersuari, who made his debut in Hungary for Toro Rosso and replaced the sacked Sébastien Bourdais.
[Image from f1chronicles.com]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018