Virgin Manor F1 has moved into the frame to sign Timo Glock for 2010. Earlier this month, it seemed the then Toyota driver would almost certainly be switching to Renault to become Robert Kubica’s team-mate.
But with Renault now considering its future, Glock is eying his other options for the 2010 season.
Auto Motor und Sport reports that Glock is at the top of the list to be in the cockpit. "We are still in serious negotiations with three teams," his manager Hans Bernd Kamps said, "and Manor is one of them. We are approaching the finish and expect a decision at the beginning of next week.”
The German magazine said Glock’s team-mate would likely be Lucas di Grassi or Adam Carroll.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020