Neel Jani will test a Force India at the young driver test at Jerez early next month. Jani is a former test driver with Sauber and Toro Rosso, and has raced in GP2, A1GP (where he secured the 2007/8 championship for Switzerland), Champ Car and Le Mans.
It emerged earlier this week that DTM driver Paul di Resta, under contract to Mercedes-Benz’s motorsport programme, will also test with Force India at Jerez.
Switzerland’s Motorsport Aktuell said that Karun Chandhok could test alongside Jani, although the Indian driver’s appearance is yet to be confirmed.
Perhaps they will do so when he does a little manscaping to correct that horrific unibrow!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018