While wandering around a collectables fair last weekend, I found a set of Futera F1 trading cards from the 1994 and 1995 Australian Grands Prix in Adelaide, and just had to snaffle them up!
What a find!
Each set features a multitude of cards profiling the (then) current grid, teams, technical aspects of the cars, past F1 figures and previous race highlights.
Both sets purchased actually have some duplicate cards, which I may award to some lucky readers!
Stay tuned for more info!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018