While wandering around a collectables fair last weekend, I found a set of Futera F1 trading cards from the 1994 and 1995 Australian Grands Prix in Adelaide, and just had to snaffle them up!
What a find!
Each set features a multitude of cards profiling the (then) current grid, teams, technical aspects of the cars, past F1 figures and previous race highlights.
Both sets purchased actually have some duplicate cards, which I may award to some lucky readers!
Stay tuned for more info!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020