Nick Heidfeld is working overtime to win himself a seat for the 2010 season, with the German hoping to be racing in Formula 1 next season but is currently out of contract and unsigned for next year. Heidfeld has, however, admitted his desire to join Mercedes in 2010.
Since Mercedes’ purchase of the Brawn GP team, Heidfeld was hotly tipped to join the team to race alongside Nico Rosberg. "A contract with Mercedes Grand Prix would be a dream come true but at the moment there isn’t a signed contract," Heidfeld told German magazine Bild. "At the moment we’re negotiating with several F1 teams and I am confident I can race with a competitive team next year. I will take my time to get the best deal out there."
Here’s hoping your hard work bears fruit, Nick!
[Image from About.com]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020