McLaren has announced that long-term partner TAG Heuer has extended its sponsorship arrangement with the team.
Their sponsorship of McLaren – which has run continuously since 1985 – is one of the longest-running sponsorship marriages in F1 history.
One trusts there will be plenty more watch sales with Jenson Button’s arrival as team-mate to the watchmaker’s present ambassador, one Lewis Hamilton.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020