Williams sign-up Nico Hulkenberg has admitted he ended his test with last week with a sore neck, after enjoying two days’ at the wheel of the FW31.
Asked by Germany’s Bild am Sonntag what he learned at the Spanish circuit, the 22-year-old jokingly answered: "That I have a neck."
Hulkenberg added that "nothing can be compared" to the forces exerted on a driver by an F1 car.
The German said his manager Willi Weber’s other client, Michael Schumacher, gave his old neck-training machine to Hulkenberg in order to prepare for the 2010 season.
[Original image via Eurosport]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020