Lotus will reveal its 2010 driver line-up, with Team Principal Tony Fernandes revealing that two drivers are now signed up ahead of an announcement on Monday.
Lotus’ return to Formula 1 marks the first time it will have been on the grid since the 1994 season, despite being under completely new ownership.
The most widely-tipped candidate is former Toyota driver Jarno Trulli; the Italian has previously worked closely with Lotus Technical Director Mike Gascoyne at Jordan, Renault and Toyota.
Other names being linked to the team are McLaren outcast Heikki Kovalainen, former Toyota stand-in Kamui Kobayashi, ex-Super Aguri peddlers Takuma Sato and Anthony Davidon, former Champion Jacques Villeneuve and Malaysian World Series by Renault runner-up Fairuz Fauzy.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020