Juan Pablo Montoya – former F1 peddler for Williams and McLaren and now left-turning specialist in NASCAR – is quite the apt movie critic, it seems.
Montoya wrote via Twitter that he had just seen Twilight: New Moon, and had this to say:
"…watched the new twilight movie, i thought it was an action film and its not at all…. good especial [sic] effects but slow as hell…"
Having seen the second Twilight instalment and admittedly being a fan of the series, I would have to agree with Juan Pablo’s assessment!
Next up, Nelson Piquet Jr will review How To Win Friends and Influence People…
Can you think of other appropriate films for F1 drivers past and present to review?
As an aside, Richard’s F1 will be publishing several F1- and motorsport-related film and DVD reviews using our unique ‘Chequered Flag’ rating system. Stay tuned for our upcoming review on the F1 2009 Season Review DVD, which has been released just a few days’ ago!
[Montoya image from Daylife]
[DVD cover image from Amazon]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020