doctor manager has declared him fit to race, furthering the German’s prospects of returning to F1 with Mercedes GP in 2010.
Reports from Germany indicate a deal has already been signed for Schumacher to return to F1 with Mercedes in 2010. However, questions still remain whether his previously injured neck will be up to the stresses of driving in F1. He called off a comeback with Ferrari last season when an analysis of a neck injury, sustained during a motorbike testing accident, revealed he was not fit enough to race.
However, his return now appears to be set after his manager Willi Weber told the Cologne newspaper Express that his driver is "super-fit".
And you’re a qualified MD now, Willi?
[Original image via The Guardian]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020