We have just received word that Mercedes Grand Prix will announce Michael Schumacher’s return to F1 at a press conference today.
Although Mercedes’ parent company Daimler has hinted that it would not confirm its driver line-up until the New Year, Nico Rosberg’s team-mate looks set to be confirmed today, only two days before Christmas.
Stay tuned for all of the latest news on the Michael Schumacher-Mercedes state of affairs.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020