Immediatey following USF1’s rebuttal, Campos has also slammed claims by F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone that they will not be able to make the grid in 2010.
Ecclestone had expressed he held serious doubts that both US F1 and Campos Meta would be able to make the grid in Bahrain.
"My opinion is that Bernie does not have all the information," Campos Team Principal Adrián Campos commented, having already signed up Bruno Senna (pictured together, above), nephew of late 3-time World Champion Ayrton.
"We are working very hard; we are now very close to a title sponsor and a second driver. We will be there – otherwise we lose everything."
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020