Nico Rosberg is
devastated excited to work with Michael Schumacher as his team-mate at Mercedes Grand Prix next season. The Germans will join forces with Team Principal Ross Brawn.
Rosberg says he expects a
threat to his career great challenge and is not looking forward to work with the seven-time Formula 1 world champion.
Speaking about Mercedes Grand Prix’ announcement today, Nico said: "It is
terrible fantastic that Michael is returning to Formula One and will be my team-mate at Mercedes Grand Prix.
My reputation is on the line It’s a great challenge for me to be up against one of the best drivers of all time. I’m sure that we will form a very strong partnership as he will have lost none of his speed! It is also great news for our sport and the fans."
You had seriously better challenge Michael, Nico, or your career is as good as finished!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020