I was watching highlights from the 2009 Goodwood Festival of Speed on OneHD last night, and a commercial was broadcast that literally had me falling off the chair from laughing.
As is common with all manufacturer’s post-New Year, all dealer will try to run their previous year’s cars on sale to make way for this year’s stock.
German car manufacturer Audi is no exception, and their Open Haus sale is offering reductions in tariffs, on-road costs and stamp duty taxes in a bid to compete with its rivals in the market.
Clearly, however, someone in their marketing department didn’t vet their chosen slogan of "once a year value"! WTF?!
I’d like to know what Audi is offering during the other 11 months if their concept of "value" is limited only to January?
AUDI – EPIC FAIL!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020