Fernando Alonso has made his first appearance in Ferrari colours at the team’s annual skiing jaunt at the Madonna di Campiglio.
The 2005 and 2006 champion made his first appearance in red alongside 2010 team-mate Felipe Massa and Ferrari’s third driver and his former team-mate Giancarlo Fisichella on Monday.
Arriving at the Italian ski resort by helicopter, Alonso posed for pictures in his Ferrari team uniform – which featured branding for new Spanish sponsor Santander for the first time.
The Spaniard hit the ski slopes the following day, although admittedly without the same talent and grace that he drives a Formula 1 car!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020