Because we believe in providing you with all of the serious news in motorsport…!
Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger, lead singer of the burlesque girlband The Pussycat Dolls, have announced that their two-year relationship has come to an end.
The glamour couple met at Munich’s 2007 MTV Europe Music Awards but confirmed in a joint statement on Monday that they had ended their relationship to focus on their respective careers.
Nicole has a career? Ahem!
The statement said: "They have decided to go their separate ways. The two of them have decided to focus fully on their careers and will remain close friends."
Of course they have!
Scherzinger, who at 31 is six years older than Lewis, became a
consistently irritating regular presence at GP weekends after first appearing at the McLaren driver’s side at the 2008 Monaco Grand Prix, and is a constant ‘cut-to’ source for the host broadcasters on any given GP weekend.
Will the paddock miss her?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020