The RML Chevrolet team successfully completed its two-day test held on Monday and Tuesday on Valencia’s Ricardo Tormo circuit. Despite being hit by bad weather, conditions were excellent for testing activity on Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning. Yvan Muller and Rob Huff carried an intense programme, aimed at testing different balance solutions and optimising set-ups.
Chevrolet’s new recruit Yvan Muller, proved he has already settled into his new team and seemingly at ease with the Cruze, despite having joined the team only very recently.
Chevrolet will test again next week, on 20-21 January, at Portimão, where Alain Menu and Yvan Muller will have the driving honours.
[Image via FIA WTCC website]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020