Lotus team boss Tony Fernandes has announced via his Twitter account that the team will launch its 2010 challenger on 12 February.
Fernandes said the team will fire up its car’s engine for the first time on 5 February, before holding an official launch event a week later.
The team is then scheduled to test the car for the first time at Jerez in Spain from 17 February.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020