McLaren has announced it will launch its 2010 challenger on 29 January, one day after Ferrari’s launch.
The team has not yet revealed the location of the launch.
The team will no doubt be expecting the MP4-25, as the car will be known, helps it fight for the drivers’ and constructors’ titles after a difficult 2009 campaign, in which the team finished in third place in the standings following a poor start to the campaign.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018