Mercedes GP has announced it will unveil its 2010 title challenger on 1 February at Valencia, the date that the official pre-season testing kicks off.
However, the team will separately unveil its Petronas title-sponsored livery on a Brawn GP 2009 car at the manufacturer’s Stuttgart museum on 25 January.
One hopes the final result for the ‘Silver Arrows’ livery will look better than the mock-up that’s been doing the rounds (below) ever since the Petronas sponsorship was announced in December…
[Image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020