BBC commentator Martin Brundle admits he has rarely been more excited about a Formula 1 season than the upcoming 2010 season.
The high quality of the field combined with so many driver changes between the teams, Brundle believes, will set up a truly titanic championship in 2010. Brundle also cast doubts over the mid-term future of the new-entry teams.
Brundle was interviewed alongside his son, Alex, on the main stage at the AUTOSPORT International Show.
As always, Brundle always has an opinion on all matters F1, and this interview was no exception. Some of the best highlights can be viewed below:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020