Ferrari’s former chief aerodynamicist, John Iley, has joined up with rival team, McLaren.
Having left the Maranello squad less than 6 months ago, he will be replaced at the Scuderia by Marc de Luca.
"We can confirm that John Iley has joined Vodafone McLaren Mercedes as Head of Aerodynamics," a McLaren spokesman confirmed.
"John will oversee the efficient organisation of the entire aero department. Doug McKiernan continues in his role as Chief Aerodynamicist."
Will this improve McLaren’s fortunes heading into the 2010 season???
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020