McLaren team boss Martin Whitmarsh has been appointed as the Chairman of the Formula One Teams Association (FOTA) for the 2010 season, with Ferrari Team Principal Stefano Domenicali appointed into the Vice Chairman role. Both take over from Ferrari boss Luca di Montezemelo and Toyota’s John Howett, respectively.
Having experienced a turbulent year mired with threats of a breakaway series being established in opposition to the FIA’s budget limitations being suggested, FOTA heads into 2010 needing to rebuild and improve the overall spectacle of the sport.
Will Whitmarsh and Domenical be the men to lead the mob?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020