Fernando Alonso has debuted the Santander-sponsored livery Ferrari will be running in 2010, when the Spaniard sported the new colour scheme at Paul Ricard to shoot a television commercial.
The 2010 livery features more white sections on the front and rear wings as part of Santander’s sponsorship investment in the team.
While testing in the lead-up to the 2010 season is off-limits until February, I’m sure there are a few conspiracy theorists who wouldn’t mind taking a bet that some 2010 componentry could have snuck its way onto the newly-liveried car when it hit the track?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020