Jenson Button’s world championship achievement is being honoured in his hometown of Frome, with a footbridge to be named after him.
Having been raised in the Somerset town, Jenson will now become part of the town’s history when the ‘Button Bridge’ is constructed and opened in the coming months.
Let’s hope the bridge works better than Jenson’s title campaign, and functions reliably for a full year at least!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020