Ferrari became the first team to show off its 2010 racing colours. This year, the usual scarlet decal is joined by more white than in 2009 due to the arrival of the team’s new title sponsor, Santander.
Fernando Alonso will also be racing with a predominantly blue crash helmet, in deference to the Spanish principality of Asturias, the location of his hometown Oviedo.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020