All F1 teams have agreed to ban the use of the controversial double diffusers from the 2011 season onwards. Following an FIA technical meeting on Thursday, their use has been prohibited on safety grounds.
With the much-disputed diffuser design having been one of the key points of controversy in 2009, the Brawn GP team in particular was able to reap huge reward from its design early on in the season on its way to sealing both championship titles.
What incredible concept will the teams come up with in 2010 that will cause controversy, intrigue and upset?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020