Mercedes Grand Prix launched its brand-new 2010 livery at its Stuttgart museum on Monday morning, and it actually looks pretty decent!
The Petronas-sponsored livery – which on this occasion was displayed on one of last year’s Brawn BGP001 cars – is the German marque’s first since returning to Formula 1 as a fully-fledged constructor.
What do you think of it???
[Image via ITV-F1]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020