Swiss watchmaker Certina has renewed its sponsorship of the Sauber team, continuing their relationship that started in 2005.
The watchmaker’s logos will be visible on the Ferrari-powered cars’ mirrors, as well as the driver overalls’ cuffs, driver gloves and helmets of Pedro de la Rosa and Kamui Kobayashi.
While hardly enough of a deal to fill the breach left by the defection of title sponsor, Petronas, to Mercedes GP, it’s still pleasing to see some of the team’s sponsors maintaining faith in the Sauber brand.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020