Williams announced today that it has secured an extension of its sponsorship deal with Oris.
Becoming the second Swiss watchmaker to confirm a sponsorship deal this week – after Sauber and Certina announced they were continuing their 5-year marriage – Oris’ logos will be in full view on the drivers’ overalls and left sleeves, both sides of the helmets, racing gloves and front wing endplates of the team’s 2010 challenger, the FW32.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Evans romps to pole in Santiago - 19 January, 2020
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019