Williams announced today that it has secured an extension of its sponsorship deal with Oris.
Becoming the second Swiss watchmaker to confirm a sponsorship deal this week – after Sauber and Certina announced they were continuing their 5-year marriage – Oris’ logos will be in full view on the drivers’ overalls and left sleeves, both sides of the helmets, racing gloves and front wing endplates of the team’s 2010 challenger, the FW32.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020