Denmark’s Hartmann Racing team have announced their plans to participate in several events of the 2010 FIA WTCC season with their Honda Accord Euro R cars, one of them driven by British touring car legend James Thompson.
“Our priority is the FIA European Touring Car Cup, because we want to defend the title James won last year at Braga,” team principal Hans Hartmann revealed. “ However we are also looking at occasional participations in the WTCC, because we wolud like to warm Honda up for the future.”
The Danish team are due to take part in the WTCC events at Monza and Brands Hatch and they are currently in negotiations with a few experienced drivers for their second Accord car.
“I think we can spring a surprise or two at one of those races and represent ourselves well,” Thompson commented.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020