As was clearly evident by their appearance at the Ferrari launch, both Luca Badoer and Marc Gené have been retained as the team’s
underutilised test and reserve drivers. The pair were also team-mates during the 1999 F1 season with Minardi.
While Badoer is not thought to be supplementing his limited Ferrari role with any race duties outside of Maranello, Gené will continue to represent the factory Peugeot team in the Le Mans series and his defence of the 2009 24 Hours of Le Mans title he secured alongside former F1 racers David Brabham and Alexander Wurz.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019
- Supercars: Stanaway hangs up his helmet - 26 November, 2019
- Formula E: Sims wins chaotic second race in Diriyah - 24 November, 2019