Williams has taken the covers off its new FW32 contender at Silverstone during a filming day at the circuit, ahead of the team’s official launch at Valencia next week.
The exclusive photo released by AUTOSPORT shows the car to be a clear departure from its 2009 challenger, and features a raised nose similar to that of the 2009 Red Bull RB6.
Given that the Ferrari F10 features a similar treatment at the front end, it might emerge to be a common design trend across the grid this season.
The team’s driver Nico Hülkenberg performed the Cosworth-powered car’s maiden run, in Williams’ traditional blue and white colours with a partially completed livery.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020