The Williams team’s talent spotting continues, this time with the signing of Finland’s Valtteri Bottas as the team’s new test driver.
The 20-year-old was the F3 Euroseries’ most successful rookie last season, winning the prestigious Masters F3 event at Zandvoort and finishing in the top-three in the championship.
Bottas also won the Formula Renault Eurocup and the Formula Renault Northern Eurocup in 2008.
Bottas will compete in the F3 Euroseries for a second season this year, with the ART team.
Will Bottas emerge as F1’s next Flying Finn in a few years time?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020