The February 2010 issue of F1 Racing is on sale in Australia tomorrow (Wednesday), and as always it is always in the frame with its analysis of all the big headlines leading up to the opening race of the 2010 season. Here is a run-through:
- Michael Schumacher on his return to F1 – his neck has healed and he’s hungrier than ever, but why is he coming out of retirement?
- Patrick Head answers your questions – the Williams tech head doesn’t hold back in telling it how it is…
- Inside the return of the Lotus name – what Malaysia’s first F1 team is doing to rock the 2010 establishment…
- The evolution of the F1 car – how has F1 design and construction changed in the 60 years of modern-era F1?
- Well, it seemed like a good idea – profiling some of the more curious design solutions created in the quest for performance…
- F1’s most innovative car – a 12-wheeled turbined monster in F1? It nearly happened…
- The technique of driving an F1 car – just how different is it from a normal road car?
As always, this promises to be another great instalment of F1’s highest-selling magazine. To subscribe, click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020