The world is clearly spinning slightly off kilter, as the F1 teams continue to agree unanimously to everything!
Following what can only be described as ‘a highly constructive and positive meeting of the Formula One Commission’ on Monday, all teams have agreed to the latest batch of rule changes proposed in the last month to spice up the racing and improve the F1 show.
Team have signed off on the proposal to ban the use of the double diffuser from 2011 onwards, in addition to the further tweaks to the points system that would see a great gap between 1st and 2nd places.
Furthermore, the suggestion that the top-ten qualifiers must start the race on the same tyres used to set their fastest lap has also been given the go-ahead.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020